CE's for the First Weekend of Febuary 2012

So my H24 is on 059c,my H25 is on 059d because,besides the HR34,it was the only box to receive a CE last week,& my HR24,HR23,& HR22 are downloading 059e. What a broad spectrum of CE downloads.

Downloading my 24 now at Lakers half time.

ICS HP Touchpad using Tapatalk HD

059E on my hr24/200 DVR HD Receiver and 057B on my HR 24/300 HD Receiver wonder why different on on my nr 24 when we been getting same for both receiver awhile :)

ty jimbo i meany HR 24/200 HD Receiver :) but I am up to date on my ce's and it did say 057B this week up date for 2/3/12 and then after it funished re did another ce and came up with same thing and my HR 24/200 DVR HD Receiver said 059E and todays date for latest update 2/3/12 :)

059E on my HR 24/200 DVR HD Receiver and 057B on my HR 24/200 HD Receiver wonder why different on on my HR 24 when we been getting same for both receiver awhile.I am up to date on my ce's and it did say 057B this week up date for 2/3/12 and then after it finished I redid another ce on my Hr 24/200 and came up with same thing and my HR 24/200 DVR HD Receiver said 059E and todays date for latest update 2/3/12. anyone know why different on HR 24/200 HD DVR Receiver and HR 24/200 HD Receiver? ty for help :) ill try the CE tonight on my HR 24/200 HD Receiver again to see if it goes to 059E :)

I got to ask what magic is there left to shove in one of their DVR's?

Must be getting hard to think of new things to stick in there which will make things better! :)

Let me give them some ideas:

Fix MediaShare so it properly works with DNLA compliant servers (and supports MPEG4 playback with various containers).

Add Slacker Radio. Pandora is great and all, but after a bit, I can predict what song will be next.

Add Netflix playback (yea, yea it'll compete with their VOD offerings. Whatever, get over it.)

If you have more than 1 DVR on your network, they work as one. Record a show and the collective will figure out which tuner on which DVR who has the most disk space will record the show. Regardless of which receiver you ask the show to be recorded from.

Let us add external storage +2TB. Making adding a RAID array easier (it's a real PITA now, but do-able).

Let us save the "personality" of the DVR off to a USB stick (favorite channels, record to-do lists) so that when my DVR dies, I can replace the settings (but not necessarily the shows) quickly and don't have to spend days getting it back in order.

That outta be good list to get started with. :)

Let me give them some ideas:

Fix MediaShare so it properly works with DNLA compliant servers (and supports MPEG4 playback with various containers).

Add Slacker Radio. Pandora is great and all, but after a bit, I can predict what song will be next.

Add Netflix playback (yea, yea it'll compete with their VOD offerings. Whatever, get over it.)

If you have more than 1 DVR on your network, they work as one. Record a show and the collective will figure out which tuner on which DVR who has the most disk space will record the show. Regardless of which receiver you ask the show to be recorded from.

Let us add external storage +2TB. Making adding a RAID array easier (it's a real PITA now, but do-able).

Let us save the "personality" of the DVR off to a USB stick (favorite channels, record to-do lists) so that when my DVR dies, I can replace the settings (but not necessarily the shows) quickly and don't have to spend days getting it back in order.

That outta be good list to get started with. :)

Make the EHD work like Dish's do and just store content and not take over the DVR OS. That has to be (among) the silliest thing ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)