CE's for the First Weekend of July

Let's hope treats but I bet either more Under the Hood or nothing imo :)

Who is ready for CE? I am let's get it going!! Version for HR34/44 is 0725 and Version for HR24-200 is 0730 :)

Last edited:
Trying to D/L the latest CE on my HD DVR(HR23-700) via slingbox. the reason being is that the TV that it is connected to is being used by my niece playing a video game. The slingbox connection won't let me see if the CE is D/L'ing(I actually had to go to where the DVR was & use the remote to punch in the 0-2-4-6-8 code as soon as the light came back on my DVR. Now I'm just hoping that it is D/L'ing).

Trying to D/L the latest CE on my HD DVR(HR23-700) via slingbox. the reason being is that the TV that it is connected to is being used by my niece playing a video game. The slingbox connection won't let me see if the CE is D/L'ing(I actually had to go to where the DVR was & use the remote to punch in the 0-2-4-6-8 code as soon as the light came back on my DVR. Now I'm just hoping that it is D/L'ing).

Well it was awkward,but it worked & I was able to D/L the latest CE to my HR23-700 using my slingbox. However,don't assume that this will work if you are not in your home. I say that because when your DVR turns off & then restarts,it also disconnects from your slingbox.

This is the second week in a row that I lost my OTA AM21-scanned, non-database subchannels after doing a CE. Neither time did I do a re-scan of my antenna. The channels were missing immediately after the CE came back up. On a positive note, there are now channel logos in the info banner with the CE on several noted missing channels like Travel channel, updated Telemundo, several others... VERY few channels now without logos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)