CE's for the first Weekend of March

Let's hope we get some love this weekend for HR34 and all receivers :)

Maybe they'll get around to fixing the disappearing OTA channels from the hr24's. probably not.

Maybe they'll get around to fixing the disappearing OTA channels from the hr24's. probably not.

Disappearing OTA channels using a HR24 ?

I've got 4 of them running and have no issues with my am21 and OTA channels.

Whats going on with yours ?

Notes are posted and I posted to send out the email to the subscribers.

Right as I posted the server blanked out for a couple minutes. Can anyone confirm if the email went through (assuming you subscribe to the alert thread)?

Right as I posted the server blanked out for a couple minutes. Can anyone confirm if the email went through (assuming you subscribe to the alert thread)?

I got the E-Mail and thanks appreciate it :)

I got mine too.

Interesting that they are changing the delivery process, wonder if this is just for this week or not.

Looks like if I'm reading it correctly, the DVR's are both nights, regular recvrs one or the other.

Just the H25, HR24, and HR34 are both nights. Everything else is one or the other, with mostly HR on Friday and H on Saturday.

Just the H25, HR24, and HR34 are both nights. Everything else is one or the other, with mostly HR on Friday and H on Saturday.

Jason,
I was just looking at that and realized I was in error.

Thanks for reconfirming that.

MY particular recvrs happen to be both nights.

Version for HR34 is 06AF and Version for HR24-200 is 6B0 :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts