CE's for the First Weekend of Spring

I am ready to CE let's get it going and hopefully some new stuff but usual UTH probably!!! :D ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 0859 and Version for Hx2x is 0846/4846!!! :)

Last edited:
The CE from two weeks ago is slowly falling apart... I can't wait for a new one. No more Pandora, On-demand, YouTube, My Directv, Sports Search, TV Shows Search, apps, channel logos.

I noticed something very interesting after this CE D/L,my HR24-200 & H25-500 in my living room seem to have HDMI-CEC capabilities now,at least they are showing up on my Toshiba TV as having these capabilities.

Last edited:
I noticed something very interesting after this CE D/L,my HR24-200 & H25-500 in my living room seem to have HDMI-CEC capabilities now,at least they are showing up on my Toshiba TV as having these capabilities.

Is that the "Directv2PC" I see on the inputs of my TV? If so, that has been there since I got Directv!

What do you mean by linked? I have all the HDMI CEC shut off on my Denon, where everything is connected, because it ALWAYS starts on "TV" when the CEC is enabled, even though I have it set to default to satellite.

What do you mean by linked? I have all the HDMI CEC shut off on my Denon, where everything is connected, because it ALWAYS starts on "TV" when the CEC is enabled, even though I have it set to default to satellite.

My toshiba TV has what's called "REGZA-Link." I have my H25 on one HDMI input on my TV(with coaxial audio cable running to my Onkyo receiver.I do it this way because the picture looks better if I hook my H25 directly to my Toshiba by HDMI instead of running it through my Onkyo),my HR24 connected to another HDMI input on my Toshiba,& everything else connected through my Onkyo to a third HDMI input to my Toshiba. Because I have a Panasonic Blu-ray play running through my Onkyo,that HDMI input says "REGZA-Link". Now,when my H25 &/or H24 are on(from sleep mode),those inputs say "REGZA-Link" too. Of course when they are in sleep mode,it doesn't register. I'm not complaining,I think it's pretty cool.

My toshiba TV has what's called "REGZA-Link." I have my H25 on one HDMI input on my TV(with coaxial audio cable running to my Onkyo receiver.I do it this way because the picture looks better if I hook my H25 directly to my Toshiba by HDMI instead of running it through my Onkyo),my HR24 connected to another HDMI input on my Toshiba,& everything else connected through my Onkyo to a third HDMI input to my Toshiba. Because I have a Panasonic Blu-ray play running through my Onkyo,that HDMI input says "REGZA-Link". Now,when my H25 &/or H24 are on(from sleep mode),those inputs say "REGZA-Link" too. Of course when they are in sleep mode,it doesn't register. I'm not complaining,I think it's pretty cool.

What benefits does Regza offer? What does any of that actually do?? If I turn CEC on, my blu-ray shows up on my TV's inputs (even though it's not even plugged into the TV at all) and when I select that input, the Denon changes to TV (as opposed to the Blu-ray input.) It does absoloutely nothing else, that I can see, though. I can do the same for the Directv reciver, and have always been able to. With my LG TV and the CEC turned on, I can even use my TV's remote and a Directv remote can show up on the screen. At least it used to over a year ago with my HR24. Haven't tried it recently. I shall now.

Yes. Is this the same (or similar) as what you see?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Attachments

• 1395705897688.jpg
    1395705897688.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 160
What benefits does Regza offer? What does any of that actually do?? If I turn CEC on, my blu-ray shows up on my TV's inputs (even though it's not even plugged into the TV at all) and when I select that input, the Denon changes to TV (as opposed to the Blu-ray input.) It does absoloutely nothing else, that I can see, though. I can do the same for the Directv reciver, and have always been able to. With my LG TV and the CEC turned on, I can even use my TV's remote and a Directv remote can show up on the screen. At least it used to over a year ago with my HR24. Haven't tried it recently. I shall now.

When I hit the input button on my Toshiba remote,HDMI 3,where my Onkyo & Blu-ray player are,input always says "REGZA-Link." HDMI 1,where my H25 is,& HDMI 2,where my HR24 is,inputs originally said nothing,& my Onkyo would automatically go to TV input sound instead of the inputs where my H25's sound & HR24's sound were programed to be anyway. Now,each input on my Toshiba where my H25 & HR24 are,is saying "REGZA-Link." It never did that before,& I only noticed it after this current CE D/L.

Yes. Is this the same (or similar) as what you see?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No,I see the REGZA-Link posted when I hit my input button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)