CE's for the Last Weekend of August

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I know most people don't care, but there are several logo updates in this release. BETHD, FXHD, FXXHD, TCT, and FYIHD all have logos now when they didn't before. the ESPNHD logo seems different and some of the Disney, too. No INSP, Once, NASA, IONeHD (even though SD has one...), or SEC HD yet.

Also, I am not sure if this is related to the CE but a channel is missing now from my AM21. WTNC is gone. WTNC-LP Durham is channel 26-1 OTA (and on Directv in SD on ch 26 in the Raleigh DMA). It is also relayed on WUVC 40-2. 40-2 has always been in the AM21 database as WTNCDT2 40-2 and it showed the proper programming. WTNC itself is not in the database. Now, only WUVC 40-1 shows.

In addition to the logos i mentioned before, this has been a great CE for me. No freezes, and the no missed recordings, and the to-do list is proerly populated. *knock on wood.

The guide is very fast, even with all the banners and crap. It is almost as fast as the Hopper. Channel 1205 is much faster, too. Playback on both TVs in flawfless. The client TV is a bit slower than it used to be, but that's okay for the main HR34 to be faster.

If my HR34 had worked as it has for the past 4 days, I would have never spoken ill of the thing. I mean nice box....

Still no WTNCDT2 40-2 in the Raleigh AM21 list though. I hope that they dont continue deleting them...

0908 on the HR24-500...
Thanks Don,
That reminds me I need to D/L on the HR24 tonight !
In addition to the logos i mentioned before, this has been a great CE for me. No freezes, and the no missed recordings, and the to-do list is proerly populated. *knock on wood.

The guide is very fast, even with all the banners and crap. It is almost as fast as the Hopper. Channel 1205 is much faster, too. Playback on both TVs in flawfless. The client TV is a bit slower than it used to be, but that's okay for the main HR34 to be faster.

If my HR34 had worked as it has for the past 4 days, I would have never spoken ill of the thing. I mean nice box....

Still no WTNCDT2 40-2 in the Raleigh AM21 list though. I hope that they dont continue deleting them...
WTNCDT2 ? Have you re Scanned lately ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)