CE's for the last Weekend of July

As long as someone from here also posts the issues there, I hope we can do it here. At least verify that it's a CE related thing, not just something unrelated. Anything to minimize contact with the other site in disguise.

HR24, & H25 are getting 0x09D8
All Genies are getting 0x0A6A

HR20/3 late to the dance but are now getting 0x09D8

Last edited:
I miss the ce last night maybe I get it tonight . Don't care for the other site.

Well will be closing our CE forum and no longer posting CE notes here at SatelliteGuys.

Give the other forum a shot. Everyone is invited. :)

Well will be closing our CE forum and no longer posting CE notes here at SatelliteGuys.

Give the other forum a shot. Everyone is invited. :)

I am willing to do so, but I hope they clean it up. There are too many clicks, scrolls, sub forums, and requirements to post there. Here, I have the Directv forum bookmarked and then the CE is right there. One click and you see if the notes are up. The new CE info is easy to understand and find. Now, it's buried deep in some subforum and there is a lot of junk (unnecessary receiver chart, junk I don't understand, grouped by quarter, post exactly in some format or the post is ignored, blah blah.) Ain't nobody got time for that.

SatelliteGuys is the best site for TV info, beating the providers own sites. People (well... Most) don't treat you like an outsider who is bothering them. The new forum might have another name, but it's clearly still DBS. Their organization makes everything very hard to find. If you don't post exactly where they feel it goes, the world ends. It's hostile and I certainly won't feel comfortable posting on the new site for a while. I do post on DBStalk but I come here for information and to ask questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)