CE's for the Last Weekend of June

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This past week's CE for the HR34 is the most stable my DVR has been in months, haven't had a single issue other than some rain that went through.

HR20-700 grabbed 072F, will do the HR24 before bedtime... :) vlcsnap-2013-06-28-21h14m48s52.jpg

Btw, found a about an 8" section of coax with just the copper left going to my HR24 today, replaced with quad core... (drought, rodent attack...) it's a wonder I was getting any signals at all with it. ;)

I would have just replaced the connector, unless the coax was damaged too.

Quad core ? Really ...

I hate that stuff.

If I redownload in the morning and enter 02468... Will this download the national release and I will get OTA scanning back?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If I redownload in the morning and enter 02468... Will this download the national release and I will get OTA scanning back?

Yes, if you do the download outside of the CE timeframe, you will go back to the National Release.

However, I dont know if that has anything to do with your OTA scanning issue or not.

Has anyone else mentioned that yet ?

You can always try it and see and then get the next CE if you want.

Edit:
Ok, after looking at the notes, it did say "Scanning OTA would be removed".

So, I would say, Yes, going back to the NR should bring it back.

My question would be, unless your setting it up for the 1st time or looking for New channels OTA, why worry about it, you already have your scanned channels in the recvr.

Chances are they will return the feature shortly, probably tweaking it for something.

Did you happen to try re scanning since the CE ?
Not sure why you would have to but ya never know what they are trying in the CE outside of whats posted in the notes.

Seeing I dont have a 34, I didnt look at the notes for it.

Edit:
Ok, after looking at the notes, yes it did say "scanning will be removed".

Last edited:
I have done CE downloads before that have said OTA scanning was removed but I didn't reconfigure my AM21. I didn't have a choice this time since there were no OTA channels left when the CE was done.

Downloading the NR worked, I got my "regular schedule" subchannels back. I had to manually add them (from the info banner) but all 4 of them are there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)