CE's for the last Weekend of September

I will not download the ce this weekend .We driving to huntsville al for our grand son football game and he a senior and tomorrow night will be their home coming game.have a good weekend .

I will not download the ce this weekend .We driving to huntsville al for our grand son football game and he a senior and tomorrow night will be their home coming game.have a good weekend .

Have a good time larry and good weekend :)

larry55 said:

Have a safe trip.

It's kind of shocking that it seems most people aren't experiencing the same excruciating slowness with the HR34 CE releases. It's been so bad on the last two or three that I'm now missing the beginning of shows (1-5) minutes and the ones that re-air are recording multiple copies of the same episode until it can pickup a complete recording. I just finished watching a recording and after pressing stop the receiver has been locked for about ten minutes. I've tried restarting safely and it does not help.

I've also noticed that when deleting episodes from the To Do List it always thinks that the item is currently recording. I get "Now Recording: <NAME>" prompts which ask me to continue, change or cancel. I then have to cancel the episode and go through another prompt to Keep or Delete and say Delete for it to remove the to do item.

One thought is that there must be hardware differences or manufacturing issues with some HR34 units out in the field for the speed issues to not affect all testers since they are so significant. The last NR I was on was pretty speedy though. I also don't see many reports happening here after release nights. Is this the only place or is there another channel for reports that I'm not seeing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)