CE's for the Weekend of 1.16

I am now downloading my recvrs, hopefully I can get TV signal back up before 11:35 so I can record the shows I had scheduled.

What software is currently on there ?

Edit:
Looks like you have the only 2 that are not showing anything new for DVRs anyways. :eek:
I looked on the redh site,& those were the only two grayed out. I have the HR22-100. There were 2 hd receivers also grayed out earlier(H21-200 & H23-600),but they just changed to "announced," so there's a chance that HR21-100 & HR22-100 might do the same thing.

Edit: And Bob's your uncle,guess what?

I looked on the redh site,& those were the only two grayed out. I have the HR22-100. There were 2 hd receivers also grayed out earlier(H21-200 & H23-600),but they just changed to "announced," so there's a chance that HR21-100 & HR22-100 might do the same thing.

Edit: And Bob's your uncle,guess what?
Yes, I saw that too ...

You should be good to go !

Still the same problem with On Demand downloads.

I am in On Demand for the Anime Channel marking programs to download. After marking 2 or 3 programs, the receiver returns to the category page and instead of showing the expected program listing it shows only a single program. Looking at the other categories shows that all the other categories show either a single program or no programs.

Report sent 20150119-2189. Leaving the receiver sit idle for an hour and then reentering the same channel and category shows the expected programs. This is the 4th release that has shown this problem.

Same On Demand problem happened again this evening. I was unable to send a report because of internet problems. I have now downloaded the new release.