CE's for the weekend of 1.22

Well, I'll chime in. First time doing CE - so far so good. Just finished on my HR22-100. Waiting for wife to finish watching TV on the H21 so I can get that bugger done. :)

Oh, forgot, I'm mostly interested in beta testing the multi-room feature, which would be a big bonus in this house! Just need to hook up the H21 to the network and I should be good to go.... :)

Ok I'm having some issues with our sports packages not recording in one shot and I'm getting a "Unable to acess media" message when I try and play some games but not others accross the MRV feature. I've noticed on either Hockey or Basketball games it will record in multiple clips. Most of the time it's 2 clips and the first clip is either O or 1 minute long while the rest of the game is in another clip. I've also hadan issue where it shows that it recorded but there is no game.

I've also notices that the game should run a length of 6 hours but the time shown on the display is 3 hrs(partial).

Last edited:
Ok I'm having some issues with our sports packages not recording in one shot and I'm getting a "Unable to acess media" message when I try and play some games but not others accross the MRV feature. I've noticed on either Hockey or Basketball games it will record in multiple clips. Most of the time it's 2 clips and the first clip is either O or 1 minute long while the rest of the game is in another clip. I've also hadan issue where it shows that it recorded but there is no game.

I've also notices that the game should run a length of 6 hours but the time shown on the display is 3 hrs(partial).

It is normal for the time to show 6 hours ....
What do you mean by " One shot " ?

I don't do the MRV, so I may not be able to help in that area.

Jimbo,

"One shot" refers to having a recording in one listing on the "My Playlist" But on a few of my recordings it records the showing twice. Once with one minute recorded and the second has the rest of the showing. Also my media room today recorded the NBC's hockey game twice full length. It recorded it in SD and HD for the full length. Of course this now is not allowing anything else that could have recorded and taking up twice the space. This hasnt happened in the past so I think its fair to say it in the CE.

Also are we able to download the CE to multiple DVR's at once? When I tried to install it friday night I had to wait until each one was done before I could do the next.

Jimbo,

"One shot" refers to having a recording in one listing on the "My Playlist" But on a few of my recordings it records the showing twice. Once with one minute recorded and the second has the rest of the showing. Also my media room today recorded the NBC's hockey game twice full length. It recorded it in SD and HD for the full length. Of course this now is not allowing anything else that could have recorded and taking up twice the space. This hasnt happened in the past so I think its fair to say it in the CE.

Also are we able to download the CE to multiple DVR's at once? When I tried to install it friday night I had to wait until each one was done before I could do the next.

Curious, how is it recording both SD and HD if you have not set it up that way ?
They would be on two different channels, you have to chose the HD or the SD channel.
Did you have them both set to record, by chance ?

It's setup on a series record done by keyword. I just now looked at the to-do list and it's not showing a double record anytime soon so we will see.

Is there anybody who maybe able to help/let know about the MRV issue?

I understand that this is all in beta so I hope that with what im posting it may help. For the record I LOVE the MRV option.

It's setup on a series record done by keyword. I just now looked at the to-do list and it's not showing a double record anytime soon so we will see.

Is there anybody who maybe able to help/let know about the MRV issue?

I understand that this is all in beta so I hope that with what im posting it may help. For the record I LOVE the MRV option.

Fwiw, I normally just go to the guide and set my recordings, I will do a search for the show if need be, but then I'll find it in the guide .... I find that the search will find the show on ALL channels available whether they are ones you get or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)