CE's for the Weekend of 1.24

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Let's get it on I am ready to CE!!....No Genies CE This Weekend and Version for Hx2x is 07E7/47E7!! :)

Last edited:
Well my HR 22 is missing this week's CE because I was too tired & it was too cold to crawl out of bed to d/l it. I'll get my other receivers & dvr's tonight.

Well I was able to download the CE to ALL of my receivers & DVR's,including my HR22. My H24 receiver was giving me fits until I put new batteries into my remote,then it took the CE.

I went back to NR yesterday on my HR24. The were to many things missing for weeks from the CE's.

Pandora, YouTube, My DirecTV and channel logos. These have been missing from at least the last 3 CE's, even with trying multiple resets. When they hadn't appeared by yesterday afternoon after installing the CE Friday night and a double RBR I went back to NR to see of they would come back. YouTube and Pandora came back within an hour and the channel logos were back by this morning. My DirecTV is back but I am not sure when it showed up.

Pandora, YouTube, My DirecTV and channel logos. These have been missing from at least the last 3 CE's, even with trying multiple resets. When they hadn't appeared by yesterday afternoon after installing the CE Friday night and a double RBR I went back to NR to see of they would come back. YouTube and Pandora came back within an hour and the channel logos were back by this morning. My DirecTV is back but I am not sure when it showed up.

I don't know why it stays on some recvrs and not others, it is an odd thing for that to happen that way.

My recvrs have just about always had the You tube and Pandora right after the CE d/l.

I would say it there 99.9% of the time, it has been missing for a few, but it comes back in a few days when it isn't already there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)