CE's for the Weekend of 1.25

Let's hope we get some goodies and something that works but last CE seemed to working good for me and let's get it going ;):)

Last weeks CE wouldnt let me have any VOD on my HR34 so i went back to NR:(

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Last weeks CE wouldnt let me have any VOD on my HR34 so i went back to NR:(

It did that to mine when 1st did CE and I did a hard reset by unplugging it for 3 minutes plugged it back in and when it got to the point of setings 1 of 2 I hit the red button and reset it again and no problems since :)

If this one gives me trouble i will try that thanks for the input:)

YVW I got that from Directv Case management when I had trouble getting stuff when they swapped out my older HR34 for a newer on when it had trouble reading the access card and they did a softer reset by pushing red button 1st then hitting red button again when setrtings 1 of 2 popped up and didn't work and I mentioned to him about doing a hard reset of what I said above and he said ok and it worked :)

I am ready for it and going to get the CE for both and congrats and enjoy the new HR34 cocoon :)

“Customer Candidate based off of previous cycle"...bummer. I'll still download it anyways because I can... :D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Is the 24 on???

Sent from my iPad 4 using SatelliteGuys

My H24-200 lost Internet after doing tonight's CE update.

When I try to manually I get a result code 86-41.

I'm going to try another H24 here now see if its just this one or all H24s like the past month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

H2x / HR2x CE Release 1/25

HR34 Special Tuesday CE Release 1/29

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)