CE's for the Weekend of 1.25

I have h24 700 the last few week when I download the CE . Can't connect to the internet or the mrv. Went back to the NCE.

Both of my H24 needed to go back to NR to have the function correctly. My HR24 works fine. Since I lose internet I can't do reports so I hope Directv see this post and fixes the problem soon. I like testing new software. I always do Beta downloads when I get the chance.

I have never had issues on my HR24 with any CE , my HR34 is a horse of a different color always have to go back to NR on it

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Little Things about the Guide, not from this CE, but if anyone from Directv reads this and is bored...

I am not sure if the on-demand arrows are on the NR yet, but they are missing from LMNHD, NGWHD, and NGCHD. The arrows appear only on the SD versions of those channels.

On most of the HD channels, the guide shows "channel name HD", like the examples above, ESPNHD, CNNHD, HBOeHD, CIHD, etc... But the "HD" is missing from Velocity and AxsTV. I know those are HD only channels... but so are the HD extras and they all say HD.

Little pet peeves that annoyme

Also ION W should be IONw for consistancy. There is an extra space before "RSN" on ch 652-1. Why are some lowercase and some not?

I am done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)