CE's for the Weekend of 1.25

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Let's hope we get some goodies and something that works but last CE seemed to working good for me and let's get it going ;):)

Last weeks CE wouldnt let me have any VOD on my HR34 so i went back to NR:(

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Last weeks CE wouldnt let me have any VOD on my HR34 so i went back to NR:(

It did that to mine when 1st did CE and I did a hard reset by unplugging it for 3 minutes plugged it back in and when it got to the point of setings 1 of 2 I hit the red button and reset it again and no problems since :)

If this one gives me trouble i will try that thanks for the input:)

YVW I got that from Directv Case management when I had trouble getting stuff when they swapped out my older HR34 for a newer on when it had trouble reading the access card and they did a softer reset by pushing red button 1st then hitting red button again when setrtings 1 of 2 popped up and didn't work and I mentioned to him about doing a hard reset of what I said above and he said ok and it worked :)

I am ready for it and going to get the CE for both and congrats and enjoy the new HR34 cocoon :)

“Customer Candidate based off of previous cycle"...bummer. I'll still download it anyways because I can... :D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Is the 24 on???

Sent from my iPad 4 using SatelliteGuys

My H24-200 lost Internet after doing tonight's CE update.

When I try to manually I get a result code 86-41.

I'm going to try another H24 here now see if its just this one or all H24s like the past month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts