CE's for the Weekend of 10.10

No telling, I've had no problems with any of mine except the HR24 not populating My DIRECTV and the extras not showing up from last weeks dl... fixed my HR20 - 700 video problems also.
Should get in before download time if notes aren't up by then...

So, it looks like we have 2 different software downloads for the HR44's ....
This is interesting, unfortunately , mine is the one that is getting the potential Customer Candidate instead of the High risk one.

The High Risk one would be the newest software that they are trying ... starting a new cycle.

Seeing they are different, I would suspect tey will be looking over the forum to see if the HR version has shown and issue, make sure to report them if you have issues.

Where did you see two different downloads Jimbo? I only see the one low risk customer candidate.

Where did you see two different downloads Jimbo? I only see the one low risk customer candidate.
Look up in the stickys ..
Theres 2 different lines for the HR44, when you open one it says Customer Candidate low risk and the other says High Risk.

The 44-700's are High Risk while the rest are normal.

I'm trying the CE on my non Genie HD DVR's. I have an HR23-700 that can SEE my networked DVR's in Status, but, will not show any recordings in the Playlist. However, IT'S recordings are available in the Playlists of the Genie and the other HD DVR. I've reset my router, the DVR itself, the Genie and other DVR, my network switch, and did a Network setup on the offender, pulling an IP address and testing getting a good result on Network Connected and Internet Connected, and Share and Delete from all rooms.

Still, it only has it's OWN playlist.

So, I figured why not. I'll pull the CE on my other 2 units, and see what happens.

The offender is an HR23-700 and the other is an HR24-100.

Well, I'm running CE on HR23-700, and My DirecTv is empty again, just as it was a few weeks ago when I first went CE on my HR34. The playlist problem ended up being someone hit the Yellow button and choose to only see the local playlist in the Recordings.....

But, even the HR24-100 even has the problem of an empty My DirecTv after the CE.

Well, I'm running CE on HR23-700, and My DirecTv is empty again, just as it was a few weeks ago when I first went CE on my HR34. The playlist problem ended up being someone hit the Yellow button and choose to only see the local playlist in the Recordings.....

But, even the HR24-100 even has the problem of an empty My DirecTv after the CE.
No My Directv is common ...
It usually populates in a day or two.
Some people seem to never lose them, others lose them whenever they run the CE software, no rhyme or reason.

I saw that the first time I did the CE a few weeks ago on my HR34. It never came back. Then, 2 weeks ago I did the CE, and it was back immediately. But, it't not like it's a big loss. It's not something I really lose. If I were to lose the guide or something important, I'd be upset! :)

I'm trying the CE on my non Genie HD DVR's. I have an HR23-700 that can SEE my networked DVR's in Status, but, will not show any recordings in the Playlist. However, IT'S recordings are available in the Playlists of the Genie and the other HD DVR. I've reset my router, the DVR itself, the Genie and other DVR, my network switch, and did a Network setup on the offender, pulling an IP address and testing getting a good result on Network Connected and Internet Connected, and Share and Delete from all rooms.

Still, it only has it's OWN playlist.

So, I figured why not. I'll pull the CE on my other 2 units, and see what happens.

The offender is an HR23-700 and the other is an HR24-100.
Dumb question but is the playlist set to local or all?

Hit list then the yellow button then filter by playlist and ensure its set to all.

I saw that the first time I did the CE a few weeks ago on my HR34. It never came back. Then, 2 weeks ago I did the CE, and it was back immediately. But, it't not like it's a big loss. It's not something I really lose. If I were to lose the guide or something important, I'd be upset! :)
Yes, losing the Guide would be a HUGE Issue !

Whenever they have had major issues with a software D/L be CE or otherwise, they have come up with a new software release to correct it.

Btw, it does happen once in a while.

Dumb question but is the playlist set to local or all?

Hit list then the yellow button then filter by playlist and ensure its set to all.
When you hit List, then the Yellow button, you get the following :
Playlist Options
Mark Programs to Delete
Set Programs by Category
Change order of Playlist
Open/Close all

When you hit List, then the Yellow button, you get the following :
Playlist Options
Mark Programs to Delete
Set Programs by Category
Change order of Playlist
Open/Close all
Jimbo do you have multiple dvr's on your account? This option will only show if multiple dvr's are found on the same swm network.

Jimbo do you have multiple dvr's on your account? This option will only show if multiple dvr's are found on the same swm network.
Ahhh, yes I do , but I do not use them that way.
2 are in the Motorhome and 2 here, but I don't want to see whats in the other room on the other DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)