CE's for the Weekend of 10.21

Updated my HR24-100 last night with no problems. For some reason I cannot navigate the screens on the NFL Sunday Ticket Game Mix channel. I *think* I used to be able to use the arrow keys to highlight a game and then select it to directly tune to it. Can anyone validate they are having the same issue?

I just went there and mine is working fine ...
That said, when you go to the channel, you need to then hit the RED button and then it looks like you can change screens, at least thats how I got it to work.

I had to reset my H25 about 4 or 5 times to get it to take, but finally did. Working great. Seems very fast. HR22 and HR24 took right away no problem.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I thought it was me missing the buttons. All of my receivers had to be restarted at least 3 times before the download system would even search for software. Usually, I nail it on the first restart.

This CE - no issues so far. Audio popping on the Sony ES555 seems to have gone away. I would so pay them a dollar to get MPEG4 dnla content working. I want to get rid of the PS3!!

I had to reset my H25 about 4 or 5 times to get it to take, but finally did. Working great. Seems very fast. HR22 and HR24 took right away no problem.

Just curious,do you have your H25 set up for RF remote? I'm asking because I plan on ordering a H25 & set it up for RF. When I first started doing CE's,I had my HR22 set up for RF,& I was having problems pushing the numbers on the remote to get the CE download. When I changed to IR,because I set up a Slingbox HD Pro & it would only change channels if my HR22 was set up for IR,I had no problems downloading CE's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts