CE's for the Weekend of 10.24

Cool, you two can discuss how D* can change what they have just started ....

Feedback when in process is helpful. Feedback when stuff is going gold and no major changes are on the board is useless.

The My DIRECTV, Settings & Help/Parental Controls/Web Video, Pandora, & YouTube are missing from the Genie after CE install. That's par for the course. But the Guide Data didn't get purged on CE install. That's rare.

The My DIRECTV, Settings & Help/Parental Controls/Web Video, Pandora, & YouTube are missing from the Genie after CE install. That's par for the course. But the Guide Data didn't get purged on CE install. That's rare.
Fwiw, my My Directv and Extras, Pandora and U Tube are there.

I know some have better luck with them for some unknown reason.

Fwiw, my My Directv and Extras, Pandora and U Tube are there.

I know some have better luck with them for some unknown reason.

Yeah, that group is a crap shoot. When missing, they usually show up the next day after a update. But had one where it took a go back to NR to get the group back.

Unless the Genie again returns to a dog, I'm probably in for the long haul.

Out my three HR24s, only the HR24-200 lost the My DIRECTV group.

As of this minute, the HR34-700 is still missing the My DIRECTV group.

Do like the S#?E# in Other Showings.

No mrv issues here.. although we're over 24hrs in.. when I got did the dl I know it was working then too because I watched American horror story before going to bed which recorded in my living room.

Just FYI the reason DoD and my dtv take about 24hrs to load is the same as if you were getting a new box installed. Whenever firmware is flashed on an ird that software is over written. Since it gets loaded to the box dynamically because not all customers have internet.

My DIRECTV still missing. Did all the normal things today to restore it -- CLEARMYBOX & 2xRBR.

Probably have to wait to next week CE for My DIRECTV group of missing to restore.

Why does the My DIRECTV group does this so often for so many?

Absolutely loving the Episode and Season in the info. It baffles my mind that it took this long. Perhaps those of us who emailed about it a lot finally got to them.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)