CE's for the Weekend of 10.26

i have had the same problem no genie or pandora any one else have this priblem

I had problem and hit the red button once and still didn't work and then pushed red button again and hel 30 seconds and got Pandora and You tube backed :)

i have the same problems with the ce from last weekend so i went back to the n c e.i push the red button a bunch of times,

It worked for me when I held the red button in for 30 seconds Pandora and You Tube came back :)

It worked for me when I held the red button in for 30 seconds Pandora and You Tube came back :)

I doubt that holding the button had anything to do with your stuff coming back, the Reset, Yes, but holding it didn't, the reset button is a momentary switch, your shutting the recvr down...period, doesn't matter how long you hold it, it's only gonna shut off once.

I doubt that holding the button had anything to do with your stuff coming back, the Reset, Yes, but holding it didn't, the reset button is a momentary switch, your shutting the recvr down...period, doesn't matter how long you hold it, it's only gonna shut off once.

I was just trying to help other people since it worked for me after a few tries :) Thanks Jimbo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)