CE's for the Weekend of 10.29

Deleting your thread .... you KNOW your in the CE section, was it CE related, if not maybe it was MOVED to an appropriate section ...

No, I posted a CE related question in this thread. It was deleted, not moved. I then posted again, it was deleted...again. All without any explanation.

No, I posted a CE related question in this thread. It was deleted, not moved. I then posted again, it was deleted...again. All without any explanation.

Thats rally ODD, seeing thread being deleted as VERY rare around here, unlike the other site.

Usually the only thing that gets deleted around here is SPAM.

What question did you have, maybe I can help you .

I've read and been told that the CE program is only officially being conducted elsewhere and not here. That what is being done here is not actually in conjunction with DirecTV...that DirecTV pulled the plug on operations here. I see a lot more CE activity happening elsewhere. I just want to know what the truth is. I simply don't know what the real story is.

I've read and been told that the CE program is only officially being conducted elsewhere and not here. That what is being done here is not actually in conjunction with DirecTV...that DirecTV pulled the plug on operations here. I see a lot more CE activity happening elsewhere. I just want to know what the truth is. I simply don't know what the real story is.

The REAL story is ANYONE can participate, it's NOT a dbstalk ONLY thing, as much as they would like it to be.
They had the edge in the beginning as one of the guys that moved on to work for D* was a major supporter of the CE project over there .... how many other places do you see this type of thing being done at other than here and over there ?

The REAL story is ANYONE can participate, it's NOT a dbstalk ONLY thing, as much as they would like it to be.
They had the edge in the beginning as one of the guys that moved on to work for D* was a major supporter of the CE project over there .... how many other places do you see this type of thing being done at other than here and over there ?

Yes, but the main reason for participating in the CE process is testing and feedback. It has been said that DirecTV will only be collecting feedback from and actively testing with members over there. I'd like to participate here, but not if I'm wasting my time testing here. I'd like to have some feedback from someone in know who can provide some sort of assurance that this forum is still engaged in the CE process rather than just going through the paces.

Yes, but the main reason for participating in the CE process is testing and feedback. It has been said that DirecTV will only be collecting feedback from and actively testing with members over there. I'd like to participate here, but not if I'm wasting my time testing here. I'd like to have some feedback from someone in know who can provide some sort of assurance that this forum is still engaged in the CE process rather than just going through the paces.

D* is here as well, you can be assured.
We over here don't go gaga over it, like they do over there, we don't BOAST that we are the EXCLUSIVE site for it, as they try to.....
You can believe everything you read over there, if you want, or you can come over here, where those that don't want to deal with all the BS over there come.
There are plenty of posters that are at both places as well as a tron of them that left there for here.

I was there for a short time, found I like this place much better, much more laid back, easier to work with people here.

I have never had a post deleted here, it would take under 10 minutes over there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)