CE's for the Weekend of 10.3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So, is this supposed to be a better update than the one a couple of weeks ago? My HR34 has been running awesome, except for the fact that the My DirecTv has NEVER populated.

I read a few reports of bad results last weekend.

So, just wondering if this update is supposed to be an improvement.

Thanks.

So, is this supposed to be a better update than the one a couple of weeks ago? My HR34 has been running awesome, except for the fact that the My DirecTv has NEVER populated.

I read a few reports of bad results last weekend.

So, just wondering if this update is supposed to be an improvement.

Thanks.
Looks like in the notes it mentions a Customer Candidate, so I would say they have it stable enough to send out to everyone soon ...
So, if you pass now, you'll get it eventually regardless.

I'm gonna try this one. The one from 2 weeks ago has been good but one morning I had no sound on the TV.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I got last weeks Firmware, and as somebody else noted "My DirecTV" would not update. All the other slowness of my HR34 was gone. It's been working like a champ all week. I'm downloading this weeks CE firmware, hopefully it will be ready with all its features.

John

I got last weeks Firmware, and as somebody else noted "My DirecTV" would not update. All the other slowness of my HR34 was gone. It's been working like a champ all week. I'm downloading this weeks CE firmware, hopefully it will be ready with all its features.

John

Powered up my HR34 this morning and My DirecTV is back. Still operating at its original speed, maybe slightly faster. Nice Build.

I pulled the trigger and downloaded the CE for this weekend. It is performing awesome so far. My DirecTv is populated now. It was empty before. Every other part of the system seems to be working perfectly. It's actually been SO LONG since it has worked perfectly (save for the couple of weeks since my previous CE download) I forgot how it was supposed to actually run!

The only thing I am seeing is a ever so slight hesitation from the time I hit the F-FWD key and the time the indicator bar appears at the bottom of the screen, but, it begins going forward immediately. The same with PAUSE and F-RWD.

I'm happy as can be......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)