CE's for the Weekend of 11.12

I just recieved the HR24-500 and H24 as an upgrade to add to my existing Hr22 and r22 setup. I use the media share option pretty extensivly on my older units, and was sad to see that there where issues with the HR24.

I downloaded the CE on 11/12 in hopes that it would sort out streaming via playon (I use playon for my directv equipment, and tversity just passes files nativly to my ps3 and xbox).

This CE resolved Media Share issues I had using playon, and am happy to report I've been using it very often for the last week.

I tried Tversity just as a test, and had to change my settings for transcoding so that the hr24 would actually be able to play the files. I use the most recent version of tversity (9.2.something) and it still does not work. The Tversity forums report that no DirecTV Media Share capable devices are working with tversity 9.2, and recommend going back to 7.something, and many people claim that it is a problem on DirecTV's end.

After loading this CE, I think that DirecTV has thier end sorted out and it is now on tversity's side to fix things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)