CE's for the Weekend of 11.14

downloaded last night...All is good
NR downloaded on the 13th and I didnt notice any difference from the previous CE "customer candidate" I was running...And I don't notice any performance issues with this CE...MyDTV loaded right away and the series info is a nice addition

Just looked. It been about 10 hours since I did CLEARMYBOX 2 and the My DIRECT Group remains missing.

Only thing left to try, is the 2xRBR. I'm thinking this week I'm just going to skip that and live with the missing.

As a matter of fact, with this CE being a CC, a new NR is probably less then a month away. So unless the Genie goes crazy, I'm going to stand pat.

Just looked. It been about 10 hours since I did CLEARMYBOX 2 and the My DIRECT Group remains missing.

Only thing left to try, is the 2xRBR. I'm thinking this week I'm just going to skip that and live with the missing.

As a matter of fact, with this CE being a CC, a new NR is probably less then a month away. So unless the Genie goes crazy, I'm going to stand pat.
This is odd... have you run the repeat network setup? I had my interactive features working within hours of the download..

Notice something else that is weird. The Genie is missing the HR24-200 recordings made on this last Sunday morning - Meet the Press, Face the Nation & The McLaughlin Group. Other HR24-200 recordings, both before and after are visible in the list.

Are those shows viewable on the 24? And do you have any other dvrs? It seems like something in the coding of the stream while those programs were recorded is kicking them off mrv. Very very odd.

Are those shows viewable on the 24? And do you have any other dvrs? It seems like something in the coding of the stream while those programs were recorded is kicking them off mrv. Very very odd.
They're visible on the HR24-100, the HR24-500 & H25-500. They're only missing from the Genie and only those shows. All other HR24-200 both before and after the CE are visible in the PlayList.

My HR24-200 has the same problem as least week: In On Demand, going into any category gives a message reading approximately "no programs fit the filter you have selected". This time I did notice that the "Missed it" category is populated, I do not know if this was the case last week. Report sent 20141120-21C3.

I reverted to the normal release. 3 hours later, I still can't access any On Demand channel. Selecting any channel gives a message reading "<channel #> is not currently available". I'll post tomorrow whether this latter problem has resolved or not. Since I am back to the normal release, I'd appreciate any suggestions for fixing this problem. I assume I can call tech support if the channels aren't present by tomorrow?

++PLS

> reverting to NR

It took 36 hours, but the normal release finally picked up the On Demand channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)