CE's for the Weekend of 11.2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Let's hope we get a November Surprise this weekend for the HR34 and other Receivers :)

I'll be happy if i can actually download these - kind of hard without power :)

Sorry to hear that and hope you get your power back soon.Stay safe and and keep us up to date and your in our thoughts and prayers :)

Been there and done that because of the stupid power companies lack of maintenance and following their own policy. 6 days for Isaac and the power company told us we had power the entire time. They finally fixed it after one neighbor just about kidnapped a worker to show him. Apparently it happens every hurricane.

PSC is after them now and they have provided the neighborhood with two options to vote on for power grid changes.

Sorry OT...

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Notes are up.

Hope all is well hancox, I remember going 3 days when the grid failed about 10 years ago and it was crazy, home life is a ton harder and work is a ton harder (if your job can even be done without power). Hang in there and hope you and your family are safe.

Amen jason it is hard to go without electric for any length :) Good luck and your in my thought an dprayers hancox and I hope you keep your family safe :)

Added 0x64d just now and I'm glad to see nothing new or disruptive so far, there has been enough high risk around here in NYC this week already.

Interesting, after doing the CE last night on the HR24, I now have the channels marked with the triangle, like Iceberg was mentioning having on the HR34's ...

So, we have determined that those indicate a VOD channel, correct ?

Interesting, after doing the CE last night on the HR24, I now have the channels marked with the triangle, like Iceberg was mentioning having on the HR34's ...

So, we have determined that those indicate a VOD channel, correct ?

Thanks Jimbo I noticed that and probably so we will find out soon I bet :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)