CE's for the Weekend of 11.21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The My DIRECTV Group is still missing from my Genie. If tonight's CE is still a CC, I'll try again. Like to see if my missing Sunday mornings made on a NR DVR appear with an upgraded CE.

Had no issues with my HR24s on the current CE. So they're ready for the next.

Hallelujah_79x32.png
The Genie rebooted over night on its own and this morning the My DIRECTV Group was finally back. Except for my retreat to NR, it been missing for every CE in this cycle until now.

Glad to see they are back ...
Lets see what happens with them after next weeks CE !

Fell asleep last night ...
Will d/l tonight.

Move along...Nothing to see here.
Uneventful download and reboot last night and everythings essentially unchanged from last weeks CE...possibly running a little faster but not by much.
I like the series info additions

Downloaded this release to my HR24-200. The On Demand problem has gotten worse. I downloaded and installed Friday night. Sunday night, attempt to select any on demand channel gives a message "1889 XXX channel is not presently availble". This happen on all channels that I have tried. I don't get the channel images, or categories. Nothing beyond this message.

I can play existing recording and watch OTA without noticing any problems.

Report sent 20141123-F72

I am now reverting to the last NR. We'll see tomorrow morning if I have the On Demand channels available.

It seems that the Genie reboot on its on after the CE install last weekend, did more then get the My DirecTV group back. It also reset my TVapps Weather cities and my Display/TV resolutions to their default settings.