CE's for the Weekend of 11.22

Let's hope for an Appetizer before Turkey tme next week but expect more UTH!! Version for HR34/44 Genie is 0x07D8 and Version for HR2x 0x0799 :)

Last edited:
I have one HR-34 and three HR-24's The last 2 rounds of CE's have stop my recordings on the HR-24's from showing up in my GenieGO's play list. The HR-34's recordings show up fine and play fine. The HR-24's show up in the DVR Playlist Manager, just the recordings don't show up in the list. Recordings are viewable on all DVR's in the house. We went through this a couple of rounds again where non of the recordings would show up from the HR-34 or the HR-24's, then they all worked, now the HR-24's are doing it again.

Firmware Watcher is totally out of whack Tonight. Last night it didn't have the H25's listed to D/L CE's(& I believed them),tonight they still don't have the H2x receivers listed to receive a CE tonight,but they have ALL of the HR2x receivers to receive the CE tonight,even the HR2x receivers who only can be D/L'ed on Friday night.

Firmware Watcher is totally out of whack Tonight. Last night it didn't have the H25's listed to D/L CE's(& I believed them),tonight they still don't have the H2x receivers listed to receive a CE tonight,but they have ALL of the HR2x receivers to receive the CE tonight,even the HR2x receivers who only can be D/L'ed on Friday night.

Or maybe not,I couldn't get the CE for the h25,only the NR,just as Firmware Watcher said. That means it's useless to try my H24-700,Firmware Watcher says that's inactive.

Or maybe not,I couldn't get the CE for the h25,only the NR,just as Firmware Watcher said. That means it's useless to try my H24-700,Firmware Watcher says that's inactive.

You can always try it and when the New Software shows, if it's not the new one you can reboot, this might be the only way for you to get it without knowing for sure.

You can always try it and when the New Software shows, if it's not the new one you can reboot, this might be the only way for you to get it without knowing for sure.

I've already D/L'ed the current CE to my DVR's,I can go a week without D/L'ing to my receivers. I'm not going to sweat it.

Looks like you were lucky to not get the CE for your H25-700s , I got it this morning and lost everything. The menu is empty except for turning on/off CC or SAP. I can't even tell you what version I downloaded. Guide works, but MRV does not, hitting any button except channel/ guide or menu just gives error beep.
I've tried twice today to go back to NR and it downloads 85AF . 78/0024/85AF/09/0104 I still have no menu options at all.

IMG_20131124_161551_627.jpg

Added info,Tried a RBR and it accomplished nothing, so just did a DBL RBR, now I can't even get into the limited menu or guide all I can do is change channels. I'm guessing this was not the weekend to decide to play with the H25 for the first time ,I usually just play with the DVRs.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)