CE's for the Weekend of 11.30

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
any one else having problems downloading the ce on the hr 34?my still at 94%

finally the hr34 cut off after i waited about 15 minutes .the ce would get to 94% so i went back to the nce.i download the ce twice.

Same here on my HR34 then went back to CE 05D3 when came back up the 2nd time .Must be a bad CE :) Then when I restart the CE i get CE O5D3 :) HMMMM

HR 34 is having probelms D'L this week's CE of 05F3 and then it restarts and restarts agin but with CE 05D3 ? :) weird this week

Doing the CE 05F3 again for HR34 and is so far working for the CE 05F3 and it worked finally!!!! :)

Gee, I guess I got lucky, got home at 2:20 and ran to do the CE before it was too late. Then I started reading everyone's posts about stopping at 94% and going back to NR. Mine went through without a hitch.

Gee, I guess I got lucky, got home at 2:20 and ran to do the CE before it was too late. Then I started reading everyone's posts about stopping at 94% and going back to NR. Mine went through without a hitch.

i try again last night and no problems downloading the ce .

Congrats and glad you both got the CE :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)