CE's for the Weekend of 11.5

Hookem99 said:
Tried a download from my HR24-100, just shy of 11pm cst and was reverted back to x418. Was on x419. Will try again after 11.

Still showing x418 on the HR24-100. Last weeks was x419. Will try my 200 after a bit. It's in x418 National. This one has never had a CE.

Apparently, there was no CE in the stream for the H/HR24 last night.

At least from the posts ....

Will there be one tonight ?

For the HR24, the sticky subject says, "HR24-200 CE for the Weekend of 11.5", so only -200 is listed. However, the body shows ALL of the HR24 types, but of these, only the -200 is bolded - everything else is in normal font. My take is that this is supposed to mean only the -200 is getting new CE software. No?

For the HR24, the sticky subject says, "HR24-200 CE for the Weekend of 11.5", so only -200 is listed. However, the body shows ALL of the HR24 types, but of these, only the -200 is bolded - everything else is in normal font. My take is that this is supposed to mean only the -200 is getting new CE software. No?

You may be correct, but why is the H/HR24-100 and 500 still in the body of the post ?

You may be correct, but why is the H/HR24-100 and 500 still in the body of the post ?
That part wasn't clear to me... I was thinking maybe it was a template and instead of leaving only the applicable receiver type, deleting the others, instead it was bolded. But it's confusing, for sure...

And I'm curious what the holiday surprise will be... and which holiday? Veteran's Day? Or is it leftover from Halloween?!!!

Here's what the release notes say for HR20 thru HR23: "Under the hood plus a holiday treat to be revealed later"

Last edited by a moderator:
And so now the holiday secret is out and it's Youtube and I'm not impressed. Looks like DIRECTV is trying to catch-up with FIOS, but there needs to be a better way to access Youtube than by inputting a search string for the Youtube title each time. A way to browse and see Top Faves, or something like that...

Last edited by a moderator:
And so now the holiday secret is out and it's Youtube and I'm not impressed. Looks like DIRECTV is trying to catch-up with FIOS, but there needs to be a better way to access Youtube than by inputting a search string for the Youtube title each time. A way to browse and see Top Faves, or something like that...
Same thoughts here, I have my receivers for HDTV, if I want to watch youtube I use my netbook or this desk top... and I would like to extend an apology to Optimist for things posted over the weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)