CE's for the Weekend of 12.14

I downloaded the CE last night. I really enjoy the On-Demand triangles on the HR24-500. It's been a few weeks since I did a CE download so I am not sure when those appeared. However, my HR24 seems to have lost contact with the AM21. I have tried several times to reboot it but most of the local channels don't appear on the list anymore. Everytime I re-setup the AM21, different stations are there and missing I should have these channels and their subchannels, and did have them until last night:
2 WFMY
4 WUNC
5 WRAL
8 WGHP*
11 WTVD
12 WXII**
16 WGPX
17 WNCN
20 WCWG*
22 WLFL*
26 WUNL**
28 WRDC
40 WUVC
43 WLXI*
45 WXLV
47 WRPX***
48 WMYV
50 WRAZ
62 WFPX**
* = channel has subchannels missing in database or other issues
**= in database, not receivable OTA (other channels are in this category, i had these specific channels in my guide since I receive them on QAM.)
***= WRPX does not come in OTA but LP WGSR comes through with 47-1 WRPX guide data.

I just re did it again and all that's there is only WTVD, WGPX, WNCN, WCWG, WUVC, and WRAZ.
The time before I did it was WFMY, WUNC, WGHP, WGPX, WCWG, WUVC, and WLXI.
Last night, none of them would show up on the "edit channels list" ... what to do?!?!

Move your antenna slightly and scan (run set up) again.

It isn't that the channels don't come in; they don't appear to even select! They come in fine with the TV's tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)