CE's for the Weekend of 3.27

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Had to retreat both of my HR24s due to 775. Yes, the 775s did not return after the retreat.

So only my H25 remains on a CE.

Think it is time for a long vacation from CE testing.

Of course, if a new new feature makes an appearance, I'll probably be eager to jump back into the CE pool. But until then, I just lurk this CE forum.

0A3A is the new CE tonight. Already downloading that good half time at both NCAA men's game.

A pic of Larry's post. Something useless but pretty!

Attachments

• 1427513622257.jpg
    1427513622257.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 286
My Directv programs gone,Extras pandora or you tube not showing up. did a re boot twice ,

I am no longer on a CE build with my Genie. I am on whatever the latest National Release is. I'm watching Netflix now, so I cannot check.

I cannot remember the last CE that I loaded, but, it was back when the Genie was so incredibly slow that it made me want to throw my Genie into the backyard pool.

Now, the NR that is currently running is beginning to get slow and sluggish again. Not nearly as bad as it had become last year, but, it is getting slow again.

Is this just me, do I need to reboot, or is the NR just getting slow and buggy again?

The HIGH RISK of the CE really worries me!

Thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts