CE's for the Weekend of 4.19

Yes and give us something good plus fix issues people are having like me it is freeezing when I go into Menu and have to reboot by Thursday or Friday morning otherwise no problems :)

HR34 and Version 0X6BC!! The Versions that if you change back to regular CE you can lose all your links for recordings etc but other than stated problem above no problems!! :)

Last edited:
Who is up for CE tonight? I am up for it and going it :) Version for HR34 is 06BD and Verions for HR24-200 is 070E :)

Last edited:
HR24-100 has 070E in the Datastream now.

HR24-500 has 066D in the Datastream now.

Note, different version via manufacture this week.

Very nice HD TV Apps they had on the HR34 they fixed the problems with it and put them on the HR24-200 wish they would of still customize your favorite teams like the old one and when you look at standing you can see whole conference like in Hockey part so you can see the seeds in order like the old one did but I will take this!! :)

Last edited:
I lost all recordings on one of my HR24-500's from last nights CE. Is there a place to report issues other than uploading a report from the DVR?, I'm not sure the report would show what happened to cause the recordings to be deleted. Weird.

Maybe it is time to upgrade to genie now that my DVR is empty.

I lost all recordings on one of my HR24-500's from last nights CE. Is there a place to report issues other than uploading a report from the DVR?, I'm not sure the report would show what happened to cause the recordings to be deleted. Weird.

Maybe it is time to upgrade to genie now that my DVR is empty.

Run the report and take the number and place it in a thread describing the issues and they will see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts