CE's for the Weekend of 4-26

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Almost that time again :)

Hopefully they fix the HR34 so it doesnt keep freezing when you record 5 things at once

I am ready for it and I agree ice that is the only problem I have is it freezes when I go into menu though :)

I have issues with long delays on button response when recording 4 things at once. Right now recording 2 things and its fine.
But sometimes I press a button (like the 4 key) and it takes 10 seconds to acknowledge it

I have issues with long delays on button response when recording 4 things at once. Right now recording 2 things and its fine.
But sometimes I press a button (like the 4 key) and it takes 10 seconds to acknowledge it

1st mine started out it wouldn't happen till Thursday or Friday now it is up to 2-3 times a week but only freezes when I go into menu for anything and let's hope they get these problems fixed soon!! :)

Last edited:
When first advertised, i thought the 5 tuners on the genie was overkill, now i wonder how i got by without them.

My 34 itself seems fairly solid so to speak, but my client is rather laggy from time to time.
Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

When first advertised, i thought the 5 tuners on the genie was overkill, now i wonder how i got by without them.

My 34 itself seems fairly solid so to speak, but my client is rather laggy from time to time.
Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

That's about an exact copy of my feelings of the Genie. Didn't really need 5 tuners but was making some changes to equipment and bought the best at the time, and later added the C31. Love the HR34, stable now, and runs well. C31, well, it gets by, and I keep it in a room that I only use it once or twice a week.

Lets hope they fix the freezing and lagging issues :) Version for HR34 is 06BE and Version for HR24-200 is 0711 :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)