CE's for the Weekend of 5.10

Tonights CE Version for HR34 is 06D8 and Version for HR24-200 is 0718 :) ........For the HR34 Important Message...Warning: This is a continuation of the previous HR34 cycle, it should be safe to go from HR34/0x0713 to HR34/0x06D8, DO NOT GO BACK TO 0X067E If you see 0x067E do a Red Button Reset to abort.

Last edited:
I gotta do an old HR20 tonight for a nephew.. hows it looking

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Tonights CE Version for HR34 is 06D8 and Version for HR24-200 is 0718 :) ........For the HR34 Important Message...Warning: This is a continuation of the previous HR34 cycle, it should be safe to go from HR34/0x0713 to HR34/0x06D8, DO NOT GO BACK TO 0X067E If you see 0x067E do a Red Button Reset to abort.

Odd the way this was numbered......glad I read your post, thought I was catching the NR. Any idea why the drop in the number? They rolling back some of the previous changes?

I don't know why they did drop in number but lost the HD TV Apps with the 06D8 Version and why I don't know and hopefully they come back soon :) There is a reason for the rollback to the previous cycle. I'm sure some type of issue has popped up that we missed in our earlier testing. Hopefully, that issue is fixed in this CE so that we will not know what it was and then we move to the next cycle.We're all here to test what they give us.This happens often when they need to fix something in an NR. They don't want the HD Apps going out as an NR so they removed them. It's the nature of CE.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts