CE's for the Weekend of 5.11

Just did the download and gladly noticed that for some reason the closed captioning is larger than what it was just 10 minutes earlier on NR. And the settings are all the same. I remember being mad that the 'Large' CC was not very large on the NR.

Did seem to lose my Youtube and Pandora for the 1st time ever through all these recent CE's.. but it's still early.

Just checked the weather channel, which was a problem on recent CE's and it worked fine.

HR24-100

Just did the download and gladly noticed that for some reason the closed captioning is larger than what it was just 10 minutes earlier on NR. And the settings are all the same. I remember being mad that the 'Large' CC was not very large on the NR.

Did seem to lose my Youtube and Pandora for the 1st time ever through all these recent CE's.. but it's still early.

Just checked the weather channel, which was a problem on recent CE's and it worked fine.

HR24-100

Can't help with the CC, never use it, so I don't know if it changed ...

Pandora and Youtube will come back over time.

I lost mine too.

Was just messing around with the closed captioning, and even the standard option is larger than I remember on the NR, so let's hope that stays throughout.

I've used CC a lot more over the past 6 months since my 1st child was born.. and I definitely need the CE size!

05E0 & 05CD do not like each other,so I had to download 05CD on my HR24-500 to match & to be able to see my other DVR's/receivers now on 05CD. It would be interesting to see if DVR's/receivers with 05CD play well with HR34's.

05E0 & 05CD do not like each other,so I had to download 05CD on my HR24-500 to match & to be able to see my other DVR's/receivers now on 05CD. It would be interesting to see if DVR's/receivers with 05CD play well with HR34's.

That would somewhat make sense, wasn't it the 05EO that took the MRV down, once you got all recvrs off that and on to the new one 05CD, you would hope they all work together :)

HR24-100

Can't help with the CC, never use it, so I don't know if it changed ...

Pandora and Youtube will come back over time.

I lost mine too.

My Pandora and Youtube is back this morning and the "My D*" is also back.

I seem to have noticed that if the My D* isn't populated, the other stuff usually isn't there either.

Is there any improvements in functionality, i have HR34 and HR24 with swm 16 multiswitch, just wondering if it would be worth it to get this ome, any thoughts are appreciated.......

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Related to an earlier post about versions of CE's... isn't it strange that we all went from 05E0 to 05CD? Backwards is not good...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Related to an earlier post about versions of CE's... isn't it strange that we all went from 05E0 to 05CD? Backwards is not good...Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Going from 05E0 to 05CD is good if 05E0 broke the MRV function on your "non-HR34" receivers/DVR's.

This CE my Pandora and internet applications actually work. This hasn't been the case with many of the prior CE's So far everything works great on my HR22...