CE's for the Weekend of 5.21

Notes are now up, pretty quiet CE night. HR20 - HR23 series and H21/23 series.

HR2x details "posters", whatever that happens to be, but nothing else major. (some new PPV stuff).

I started to download on one of my receivers and got cold feet. Did a reset at 60% and canceled. Lot of complaints going on next door, didn't want to risk it. I'll read through them today, and decide if I will do it tonight or not....

I started to download on one of my receivers and got cold feet. Did a reset at 60% and canceled. Lot of complaints going on next door, didn't want to risk it. I'll read through them today, and decide if I will do it tonight or not....
What kind of issues and what recvrs ?

I will be d/l'ing tonight regardless.

Next door, they tend to over analyze things a bit.

I downloaded the latest CE on Friday and now I have lost all my icons on the Quick Tune menu. I only have the letters with no logos. Thanks for any suggestions. Can I revert back to the previous CE?

I downloaded the latest CE on Friday and now I have lost all my icons on the Quick Tune menu. I only have the letters with no logos. Thanks for any suggestions. Can I revert back to the previous CE?

DId you try a reboot, or perhaps re-adding the quicktune channels?

You can revert buy could lose some recordings depending on what the current authorized software is for your machine. If it is the latest release (hard to say), I expect you wouldn't lose much.

DId you try a reboot, or perhaps re-adding the quicktune channels?

You can revert buy could lose some recordings depending on what the current authorized software is for your machine. If it is the latest release (hard to say), I expect you wouldn't lose much.

Thanks Jason for the input. I will try a reboot and and if that does not work then I may just add the channels in again. I am not sure how I would revert back to a previous CE version though. Thanks again.

Thanks Jason for the input. I will try a reboot and and if that does not work then I may just add the channels in again. I am not sure how I would revert back to a previous CE version though. Thanks again.

You would not be able to go to a previous CE, you would have to wait till the next upcoming one.

You CAN go back to the National Release however.

You would not be able to go to a previous CE, you would have to wait till the next upcoming one.

You CAN go back to the National Release however.

Thanks Jimbo. I did a reset of the receiver but it did not help. I will just wait until the next CE release.

Bunch of problems with this CE - lost icons in quick tune (not a big deal) - main issue multiple dvrs would record a show and be blank when going to play show (including the LOST FINALE!) - reboot did not fix. Reverted to NR and WOOO - lost all shows between March and now on both DVRS - also lost all To Do List on both DVRS...

One DVR went from 17% free to 76% free - other from 37% free to 89% free..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)