CE's for the Weekend of 6/1/12

we love our girls softball team and also pulling for lsu tomorrow .

So far I am loving this CE on my HR23-700. It has really sped up the list, channel changes, etc. It also fixed the resolution problem. Now, when I turn on my box and TV they come up in 1080i like they should, no more coming up in 720p until a channel change. A big thanks to all the people who developed this CE.

So far I am loving this CE on my HR23-700. It has really sped up the list, channel changes, etc. It also fixed the resolution problem. Now, when I turn on my box and TV they come up in 1080i like they should, no more coming up in 720p until a channel change. A big thanks to all the people who developed this CE.

Yeah, very nice to see the box outputting 1080i again when I first turn my TV on. Box seems fairly snappy here as well. It did freeze on me for about a minute when I tried to change channels after first booting back up but I'm just going to blame that on me not having patience and trying too quickly. After that, I actually tried "channel surfing" just by using my channel up button and I would say the time for a picture to actually show up each time was very comparable to how I remember it on digital cable back in the day. Color me impressed so far.

Dan

Dan

Fwiw, thats the CE for most of the recvrs this week ...
Thanks whitewolf,
I forgot to list it earlier.

yw jimbo :) someone earlier in the post asked for what the software version it was and I posted it :)

Yay for bug fixes! Resolution issue is fixed! Now, if they'd just bring back my HD locals that have been out +12 hours now.

Did the CE release successful on my H24 only last night. Left out my two HR24. I have MRV. I now have the feature "press play to play all of the shows in this group in order" on my HR24's. I wonder if this feature was already in the national release from a few weeks ago?

Youtube works again but my HD locals are all out....one step forward and two back....lol

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Did the CE release successful on my H24 only last night. Left out my two HR24. I have MRV. I now have the feature "press play to play all of the shows in this group in order" on my HR24's. I wonder if this feature was already in the national release from a few weeks ago?

"Press play to play all of the shows in this group in order" has been there for a long time. Here is a picture of the playlist on the blue GUI I found on the DirecTV forums from a post dated May 2011: http://forums.directv.com/pe/RepositoryFileDownloadServlet/10877178/Playlist.jpg

Dan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)