CE's for the Weekend of 6.20

This is not a good one, so far...

when it's done, the picture won't stay on. It cuts to a black screen every few seconds, then just goes black. Then, it comes back for a few seconds. It's not really on long enough for me to navigate the guide or menu.

Edit: RBR did NOT fix. I can't do anything with my HR34 receiver. There is audio, but that cuts out too.

I'm currently d/l ing on the 44 and the 24, I hope this gets resolved soon.

The 44 is back up and working fine from what I can tell so far... able to change channels fine.

Kinda wish I had a 34 now, so I could help diagnose.

This is not a good one, so far...

when it's done, the picture won't stay on. It cuts to a black screen every few seconds, then just goes black. Then, it comes back for a few seconds. It's not really on long enough for me to navigate the guide or menu.

Edit: RBR did NOT fix. I can't do anything with my HR34 receiver. There is audio, but that cuts out too.

EDIT #2: I connected via component and the picture is fine. I am assuming this is an issue with the HDMI CEC. I will try to turn it off and see what happens.

EDIT #2: I connected via component and the picture is fine. I am assuming this is an issue with the HDMI CEC. I will try to turn it off and see what happens.

Edit #3: Turning off the HDMI control immediately fixed the issue and I am able to watch my HR34 via HDMI. Immediately after turning it on, it goes to the black screens flashing. Connecting to the TV directv via HDMI does not work either.

HR34 > HDMI > Denon AVR591 > HDMI > LG Smart TV.

I wonder if this is 34 only issue. I missed the download last night. I have a 44-700. I'll try it tonight. Any reports on the 44s?

Only issue I've found in the past with hdmi I think is specific to my setup. My home theater in a box is run hdmi to my tv in hdmi2. Dtv in hdmi1. Optical from tv out to home theater in. When I turned my 44 on, it would turn my tv on. But my tv would then turn my home theater on and switch the input to hdmi2. I went back to NR after that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts