CE's for the Weekend of 6/8/12

05D0 installed on 2 HR24-500 and 1 H25. What should I be noticing, if anything?

Everything seems stable on HR24, text within recordings list showing international accent marks have returned correctly.

I woke up at 2:00 am & ran to my first DVR(HR23) to download the CE,saw that it was 05DO & assumed they canceled the CE for this week,then canceled the DL of 05D0.

Downloaded 05d0 last night on my HR22. Had to reboot to get the internet application to work in addition to manually connecting the internet services. Guide seams slightly slower then last weeks CE. It seems my color saturation has improved slightly. Basically not much different but a slight slow down of the guide access. I wish I knew what they improved so I could concentrate on looking for that improvement as it's only slight at best.

my HR34 froze a couple times today after changing channel. Then it freaked out and had no video but audio

went to the national release (54c)

my HR34 froze a couple times today after changing channel. Then it freaked out and had no video but audio

went to the national release (54c)

Hope you get it working better ice :)

Looks like they still need to test some things on the 54 series. It is better for them to focus on other bugs before adding new features like the 56 series did. I am debating if I should move to this one or not. Hmmmmm. The 56 series has been working so well for me.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge
and i do understand that but i'm still on 56D.not for the features since i'm not even using them, but for stability. its been the best so far.

and i do understand that but i'm still on 56D.not for the features since i'm not even using them, but for stability. its been the best so far.

+1 and I agree and Im still on 56D also but still want them to add it for everyone but would rather them get the kinks out that everyone had problems with before they release it again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)