CE's for the Weekend of 7.12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Gonna CE my new HR 34 if I can. Let's do it then!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Lets get some goodies and Last weeks CE has been very stable for me!! :)

Version Tonight for Hx2x is 0732 and don't look like it is going to happen for HR34/44!! :)

Last edited:
I have to check the scoreboard app again since I did do the CE's this past Friday/Saturday nights,but my only complaint about the HD scoreboard app is that either the times listed for events haven't been adjusted for Daylight Savings Time or they are CST instead of EST. Also,they don't list all of the channels carrying the games,like baseball,& they especially don't mention the HD channels.

I have to check the scoreboard app again since I did do the CE's this past Friday/Saturday nights,but my only complaint about the HD scoreboard app is that either the times listed for events haven't been adjusted for Daylight Savings Time or they are CST instead of EST. Also,they don't list all of the channels carrying the games,like baseball,& they especially don't mention the HD channels.

I just checked the Score Guide, I see they have continued to CHANGE it ...

I DON'T like the smaller font at all.
Also you have to go thru more pages to get to what you want.
The Channel numbers and HD Are listed if you go far enough, but it's a pain if you just want to quickly look at a game and check the channel ... btw, you can also Record from the page now, make sure you Record the correct channel though as they list all the channels its available on, including ones you may not get.

It's much harder to navigate now ... :confused: :(

I just checked the Score Guide, I see they have continued to CHANGE it ...

I DON'T like the smaller font at all.
Also you have to go thru more pages to get to what you want.
The Channel numbers and HD Are listed if you go far enough, but it's a pain if you just want to quickly look at a game and check the channel ... btw, you can also Record from the page now, make sure you Record the correct channel though as they list all the channels its available on, including ones you may not get.

It's much harder to navigate now ... :confused: :(

I used the score card HD app before I read this because I wanted to see if it did change or was the same(no change). After reading your post,I was going to test it again AND THE OLD SCORECARD SHOWED UP. It's a pain not knowing which version of the scorecard shows up(the HD version takes a while to show up on the screen).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts