CE's for the Weekend of 7.20

I am ready just Bring us some goodies but expecting more the usual!! ;) :)

The new apps are getting better but one thing that still needs to be fixed on the scoreboard app is that completed games should be sorted from most recent to oldest. I noticed my HR24 reverted to the old apps with the CE last week.

The new HD scoreboard still doesn't list the HD channels under "watch."

It is here ...

I don't like it at all, the font is way to small and you now have to go thru too many steps to get to anything.

Also as an example, I look up the NASCAR race Sunday and find that it's on ESPN while it also shows espn2, both HD btw.
However it doesn't say what time.

It is here ...

I don't like it at all, the font is way to small and you now have to go thru too many steps to get to anything.

Also as an example, I look up the NASCAR race Sunday and find that it's on ESPN while it also shows espn2, both HD btw.
However it doesn't say what time.

I should be more specific,when you are looking up baseball games,either under MLB Extra Innings or regional sports networks,when you hit the channels under watch that the games are on,it sends you to the SD channel. This is the new HD Scoreboard,as the old SD Scoreboard would also show up too(although I haven't tested this yet since the new CE). I haven't checked yet if the sports times(for baseball) is adjusted for Daylight Savings,especially since downloading the new CE.

I should be more specific,when you are looking up baseball games,either under MLB Extra Innings or regional sports networks,when you hit the channels under watch that the games are on,it sends you to the SD channel. This is the new HD Scoreboard,as the old SD Scoreboard would also show up too(although I haven't tested this yet since the new CE). I haven't checked yet if the sports times(for baseball) is adjusted for Daylight Savings,especially since downloading the new CE.

? The game times for baseball are still an hour off on the HD scoreboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts