CE's for the Weekend of 7.27

Darn it, yeah, I scanned and saw them in the guide. Assumed they would work, had not gotten a chance to check. When I select a channel that was added to the list via OTA, I get a black screen with a message that says "Tuner, Off-Air 2, has been removed." :(

I get same here but you need an AM21 throught Directv or other place other people may know here to view those channels :)

Downloaded the CE for Hr34/700 and am on 0x57b and can't find pandora. I have reset the receiver and still can't find it. Do I have to turn it on in the settings somewhere. Thanks

Downloaded the CE for Hr34/700 and am on 0x57b and can't find pandora. I have reset the receiver and still can't find it. Do I have to turn it on in the settings somewhere. Thanks

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

I'm not sure if Pandora is in the CE for the HR34 yet.

:welcome to SatelliteGuys and yes Pandora is in the HR34 but give it a few days :)

Last edited:

Sometimes you have to give it a few days. On my HR24, I do not think Pandora showed up for literally 6 days when I d/l'ed the CE with it for the first time.....not all sure what happens in the background, but it can take awhile.

The latest download works great on my HR34. Pandora and Utube work without flaw. The application list on the side is more stable. The guide advances now without overriding itself, much more stable. Overall very nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)