CE's for the Weekend of 8.22

Question is, Will we get a working CE for the Genies this week, the 44s haven't had a stable one of late.

Last edited:
Well, as far as the HR44 goes, this one is worse yet, this time when the d/l was done there is NO SOUND at all, at least the previous weeks there was audio until you changed a few channels.

As for the HR24, rolling along very well.

Well, as far as the HR44 goes, this one is worse yet, this time when the d/l was done there is NO SOUND at all, at least the previous weeks there was audio until you changed a few channels.

As for the HR24, rolling along very well.
I did a reboot, just the standard reboot and it came back on and still had no sound, then about 10 minutes later the audio popped in.

Wondering if sound will go out once I start changing channels.

I did a reboot, just the standard reboot and it came back on and still had no sound, then about 10 minutes later the audio popped in.

Wondering if sound will go out once I start changing channels.

After flipping thru channels like I have previous weeks, I still have Audio and checked to make sure that I am still on the new CE 91c.

All good again, so far, well see what happens in the am.

Downloaded on Friday night. Unstable audio. Downloaded again Saturday night, all is well so far. If the audio starts dropping out again, I'll revert to the NR.

On HR24-200 whenever I went to Menus or guide I froze and had to restart so went back to NR Other than that Genie is working good!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts