CE's for the Weekend of 8.31

My HR34 has been great with that CE that was supposed to be trouble hasn't been any problems for me and is working great :)

Notes are posted for everyone, happy labor day.

I'm having a sad evening, I came home to find my HR34 playlist went from 22% free to 97% free. I have a feeling since the only recordings now are cartoons, one of my kids found the "mark and delete" menu :(

Now I don't know what to make of it, my HR24 everything from January 22 to about two weeks ago has disappeared, and that drive went from 20% to 54%.

The wife's / kids dvr are fine. That's too random of dates to be the mark/delete option. I don't know what is going on.

Notes are posted for everyone, happy labor day.

I'm having a sad evening, I came home to find my HR34 playlist went from 22% free to 97% free. I have a feeling since the only recordings now are cartoons, one of my kids found the "mark and delete" menu :(

Sorry to hear that and hope you get it fixed and working.Thanks for the CE update :) Have a great Labor Day Weekend Everyone :)

Last edited:
thank for the ce update .everyone have a happy labor day.will download the ce tonight.are you ready for some football?

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Now I don't know what to make of it, my HR24 everything from January 22 to about two weeks ago has disappeared, and that drive went from 20% to 54%.

The wife's / kids dvr are fine. That's too random of dates to be the mark/delete option. I don't know what is going on.

Jason,
Try doing back to back resets using the menu's, see if the list comes back.

Also look in the History folder, it should tell you how the deletions took place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)