CE's for the Weekend of 9.13

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well,I reverted my HR24-500,HR22-100,& H24-700 to 0736 NR,& (strangely) my H25-500 to 06D8(?) NR. I'm having problems getting my HR23-700 to catch the 0736 NR,which means that it can't see my other DVR's & vice versa. My other DVR's/receivers,with the exception of the HR23,see each other now.

Well now my HR23 sees my other DVR's(it's still on this week's CE). I wonder if my Cinema Connection Kit was acting up. I had the wireless CCK hooked up originally when my DVR's could see each other,replaced it with the old CCK that I had(hooked up to my router by ethernet) with no change in my DVr's being able to see each other. So I hooked my wireless CCK back up & rebooted all of my DVR's/receivers,with the exception of my HR23,because I was trying to download (again) the NR to it. Well,now they see each other.

Thats odd, the software version shouldn't make your recvrs not see one another, chances are there are tons of recvrs not on the same software version that should all work together.

Regular recvrs and Dvrs are rarely on the same software.
Different models can be different as well.

No issues at all here with MRV,( AAMAF this release fixed the issues in the last few releases ) although the 23 is on NR ,since I only play on the 34.
The issue I am having is with it freezing up while watching live tv. Almost like it pauses itself and refuses to restart. The only way (ok the easiest way ) to get things moving again is to change channels. I seem to remember having this same issue a few releases ago.

I think the MRV issues does raise a valid question, since we do pay extra for it, shouldn't "we" get a credit if DTV software fails and we can not use a service we are paying good money for ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts