CE's for the Weekend of 9.6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes and let's hope some goodies and fixes for problems with the last CE!! :)

About to download. Just one question. Does everyone still have the channel logos on the channel banner? Last time I installed a CE I lost them and it drove me nuts lol. I know that's part of it but I can't stand to lose them again

Check the h 24 this morning no MRV after downloading the CE last night. .had to go back to the NCE.

About to download. Just one question. Does everyone still have the channel logos on the channel banner? Last time I installed a CE I lost them and it drove me nuts lol. I know that's part of it but I can't stand to lose them again

Yes, I have channel logos.

I usually have the same channel logos or a few more with a CE. Except CBS, as of a few months ago, I don't have CBS logos anymore. 2 of my local CBS come from Directv and 1 is from the AM21 but none of them have logos. The DNS CBS stations have always had a weird CBS logo I have never seen, although it could be the eye just really small with huge "HD" written next to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts