CE's for the Weekend of 9-7

Went from good to terrible this week for me. Now the slowdowns and delays are happening when controlling playback of recordings in addition to the list refreshing and playback stop that was happening a few weeks ago.

Started getting picture freeze. Changed over to the antenna to make sure it wasn't the feed and it wasn't. Switched back to the national release and the freezing went away. Wish we had the c31 out to test instead of this lame rover genie...

Started getting picture freeze. Changed over to the antenna to make sure it wasn't the feed and it wasn't. Switched back to the national release and the freezing went away. Wish we had the c31 out to test instead of this lame rover genie...

The c-31 works off the same recvr, you expect different results ?

We need new access times for the CEs during the college football season. In the west, the times are so early that we're still watching games during the time frames. Damn eastern bias. :rant:

Noticed after I updated I can no longer schedule future recordings (if the show is already on then it works fine) from my H20's or my direct tv app. It says program is already scheduled to record, even though it isn't, so I have to go to my HR34 to schedule all my recordings for the time being. Very frustrating as everything else seems to be perfect. I tried reboot on it and my other receivers to no avail. Am I the only one?

Interesting, the company is IN CALIFORNIA.

I assume they can't have a larger window, and as usual cater to the largest populations (or maybe you guys just bitch louder than we do ;)). I'm in the Mtn Zone for which downloads are 9-11:30, and the pacific zone starts at 8PM. I'm usually watching a Giants BB game on Friday Night and they start (home games) at 8:30 also. Oh, well, mine's working great after the last one for the national so I'll just ride out the season.

I assume they can't have a larger window, and as usual cater to the largest populations (or maybe you guys just bitch louder than we do ;)). I'm in the Mtn Zone for which downloads are 9-11:30, and the pacific zone starts at 8PM. I'm usually watching a Giants BB game on Friday Night and they start (home games) at 8:30 also. Oh, well, mine's working great after the last one for the national so I'll just ride out the season.

I don't like it because in the east its bed time already, or starts at the time the news comes on if I do stay up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)