CE's for the Weekend of of 2.6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was going to get back with my Genie because last week I got upgraded to 992, but lost the My DRECTV group of stuff. That was until today, when it suddenly returned. So I'll continue to pass on the Genie and only do my other boxes.

Softball, sounds warm. I like softball but never tried it in two feet of snow.

Anyhow, notes are posted, enjoy your weekend all.

Reactions: Jimbo
I had a rough time getting it to download tonight. When I went into the menus to reset, it sat there, off, for over 5 minutes. I RBR'ed it and got the lights to come on, but it just wouldn't grab! Took almost 10 more minutes to "search for software" - 97% now!

H25-100 0x0976
H25-500 0x0976
H25-700 0x0976
R20-100 0x0976
HR21-100 0x0976
HR21-200 0x0976
HR21-700 0x0976
HR21pro 0x0976
HR22-100 0x0976
HR22-200 0x0976
HR23-700 0x0976
HR24-100 0x0976
HR24-200 0x0976
HR24-500 0x0976
HR34-700 0x09E4
HR44-200 0x09E4
HR44-500 0x09E4
HR44-700 0x09E4
R22-100 0x0976
R22-200 0x0976

Ok guys, anything out of the ordinary happen with last nights CE downloads, I missed it ... fell asleep, but will D/L tonight provided all went well last night.

Last edited:
getting 09E4 on HR34-700.

When it's done I'm probably going to bed. :)
I wonder if this will fix the navigation issue in the list of recorded programs (can't "down arrow" off the top, highlighted entry....sometimes.)

09E4 on HR34-700.
Last night it locked solid while trying to navigate the List (List of recorded programs)
waited... tried exiting the list... nothing... then I noticed the logo on the front of the receiver was not indicating that it was receiving commands.
So it was ... totally FUBARed. Only a reboot (red button) solved the problem. Once it came back up, everything seemed fine.

Also notice the QuickTune thing doesn't have channel logos in it. It had them before 09E4.

09E4 on HR34-700.
Last night it locked solid while trying to navigate the List (List of recorded programs)
waited... tried exiting the list... nothing... then I noticed the logo on the front of the receiver was not indicating that it was receiving commands.
So it was ... totally FUBARed. Only a reboot (red button) solved the problem. Once it came back up, everything seemed fine.

Also notice the QuickTune thing doesn't have channel logos in it. It had them before 09E4.
Fwiw, I just checked my Quick Tune and the Logos are there .

I can't remember... is there a way to add the channel logos to QuickTune?

No channel logos in the guide either, but I can't honestly remember if they were there before or not :)

I can't remember... is there a way to add the channel logos to QuickTune?

No channel logos in the guide either, but I can't honestly remember if they were there before or not :)

The only places that logos appear are online, quicktune, and the info banner. If you're seeing logos in the info banner, you should see them in quicktune. Logos should be added to the grid guide because it's so much easier to read. If Comcast can do it, there's no reason Directv can't.

If you don't see any logos, try the CLEARMYBOX 2 and see if logos come back within 2 days. That's worked for me a few times.

I have a continuing old problem and a new problem.

The old problem is this. I am in a category page of an On Demand channel. The category shows the expected programs. I select a program and hit record to download it. Then I click OK to return to the category page. On return, the category shows either nothing or only a single program. A quick look at the other categories on the channel shows that instead of the expected listing, they also have only a single program or nothing. If I take no action except to come back in an hour then the category will show the expected listing. This has happened to me 3 times on this release and happened on the last few releases. No reports sent because ...

The new problem is that I still have the Misc Options menu, but it no longer has the Send Report entry. The only thing on this menu now is the default program list sort order. I had the Send Report entry on last week test release.

My receiver is an HR24-200.

I think I've found a "pattern" to the list lockup. It seems whenever we scroll to a point where the list needs to display what's on the OTHER DVR ... it locks up.

HR34 in living room. Bring up The List. If anything on that list is actually on the HR24 in the bedroom, the list locks up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)