CE's for Time Change Weekend

Getting closer to CE time!! :D ;) I just downloaded the CE and the Version for HR34 & HR44 Genie is 09EE and Version for Hx2x is 097B/0497B!! :)

Last edited:
1. I still have the problem with On Demand. From the category page a select a program, hit record, and hit Ok. On returning to the category page, the expected list of programs is not there. Instead I have either an empty page and an error message or just a single program. When this happens, as far as I can tell every category on every channel is in the same condition. The problem fixes itself after a couple of hours. This has happened several times on this version.

2. I have new On Demand problem. I select a downloaded program to play and receive an error message reading roughly "This program is incompletely downloaded and is no longer available to purchase". It wasn't purchased in the first place, just an OD download. Notably, deleting the program and downloading again *does not fix the problem*. It looks like there is an anime episode that I will not be able to watch. Maybe this weekend version will work differently.

I lost some recorded shows with this update. Also the guide was slow to respond just like before so I went back to the NR.
This is on the HR34.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts