Ces??? Just Wondering

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike_augie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 23, 2005
S.W. Okla
Ok so I have not posted very much and a half way newbie to this I am sure is a stupid question, but this ces seems to be a big deal, what is it and what will it mean to us?? just info....see new stuff that may or may not happen is that is jist of it...I have a rca seruim 48 with HD10-250 and waiting on local out of OKC which by reading is about 46 on the list so maybe not even this year??? sorry if this is stupid.... just trying to figure all this out and get as much info as poss. and if I am right will Scott have a post some where on the site for us who dont have any contacts about what it is about. Sorry for the question but thanks for the help...

mike_augie said:
Ok so I have not posted very much and a half way newbie to this I am sure is a stupid question, but this ces seems to be a big deal, what is it and what will it mean to us?? just info....see new stuff that may or may not happen is that is jist of it...I have a rca seruim 48 with HD10-250 and waiting on local out of OKC which by reading is about 46 on the list so maybe not even this year??? sorry if this is stupid.... just trying to figure all this out and get as much info as poss. and if I am right will Scott have a post some where on the site for us who dont have any contacts about what it is about. Sorry for the question but thanks for the help...

You have the gist of everything down pretty well.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)