This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CES: Panasonic Blu-ray Players

Yepp, I like the look of the BDT500 much better. Im not a fan of the 2011 BDT110/210 look, and that top sensor is stupid.

I may stick with the 500 just for looks.

My daughter has mine at school. Still works great.

S~

Thats crazy. All my old Pannys are passed along throughout the family, except the BD30. It stopped wanting to read discs around 13 months. My Aunt and Uncle have my BD35, my BD85 is with my dad, and one of my BDT210's is with my Inlaws.

Thats crazy. All my old Pannys are passed along throughout the family, except the BD30. It stopped wanting to read discs around 13 months. My Aunt and Uncle have my BD35, my BD85 is with my dad, and one of my BDT210's is with my Inlaws.

Sounds about right. 10 is with my oldest, 30 is in the twin's room, sold the 35 to a friend, 55 is with my dad, sold the 85, 350 is in the bedroom, 110 is in the theater room with my Denon for 2 channel audio, sold the Samsung with my Hitachi TV, Oppo is in the family room.

S~

BPBS has their first data up, I always like their reviews.

What's New in Panasonic 2012 Blu-ray Players: DMP-BBT01, BDT500, BDT320, BDT220: BigPictureBigSound

BDT320

New remote

BDT500

Touchpad's a bit of a pain. Will take some getting used to. I used the X10 remote for setup. Went quicker.

S~

I'll have some when I write up the review. It will be in the 3D section, probably. Maybe I'll double post if it's alrgiht with Don.

S~