CES: Sharp Goes BIG

You have pictures of two different model lines. The 847 is 3D and only available in 60 and 70. It is also edge lit. The 80" 633 does not show 3D on the tag in your picture and is not 3D. I am picking up the 80" 844, with full array backlighting, but not local dimming. We'll see how that goes. I've seen uneveness on screens with local dimming.

S~

Iternet's fnally back up. Anyways. Got to play with an actual 844 yesteday. Pretty darn good out of the box. Can't wit for mine.

S~

Should be in LA today and a couple more days to get from LA to here. Awaiting anxiously.

S~

Bummer # 2. Didn't make it from LA Distibution Center to the shop today. Looks like it will be Friday or Saturday. Unfortunately, I can't do tomorro.

S~

Delivery tomorrow. Sitting in the shop waiting. Guys were like, "This thing's HUGE!"

S~

teachsac said:
Delivery tomorrow. Sitting in the shop waiting. Guys were like, "This thing's HUGE!"

S~

Looks like you will have a lot of fun this weekend! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

A little small :D Pretty good out of the box. SScreen is uniform and blacks are really nice. No clouding noticable along the sides. I'll do some minor tweaking this weekend and then go all out once broken in. I'll do a separate review this weekend.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)